- Members of the 1st Battalion 265 Air Defense Deploy To Nation's Capital http://politics.netscape.com/story/2007/08/26/local-troops-deploy-to-nations-capital
- Homeland Security Enlists Clergy to Quell Public Unrest if Martial Law Ever Declared (Aug 16) http://www.ksla.com/global/story.asp?s=6937987&ClientType=Printable
- Freaky News Report About Clergy Used In US Martial Law (Aug 16) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-BtWhs8qlg
Vorig related nieuws:
Congressman Peter DeFazio(member of the U.S. House on the Homeland Security Committee) denied acces to continuity of the government plans:
- "I just can't believe they're going to deny a member of Congress the right of reviewing how they plan to conduct the government of the United States after a significant terrorist attack," DeFazio says."
- MAY 25, 2007 C-SPAN Interview WASHINGTON JOURNAL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij-5egrCzyk
- Bush makes power grab President Bush, without so much as issuing a press statement, on May 9 signed a directive that granted near dictatorial powers to the office of the president in the event of a national emergency declared by the president. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55824
- This directive, completely unnoticed by the media, and given no scrutiny by Congress, literally gives the White House unprecedented dictatorial power over the government and the country, bypassing the US Congress and obliterating the separation of powers.The directive also placed the Secretary of Homeland Security in charge of domestic “security”.
- Bush grants presidency extraordinary powers http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55825