From the CFR (!) website:
U.S. National Security Adviser James L. Jones(feb 2009):
"Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through Generaal Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security Council that exists today.
Some background on Kissinger:
- wanted as a war criminal in several countries
- Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy.
- rivals Pol Pot for the dubious honor of being the person responsible for the death of the largest number of innocent people in South East Asia: Masterminded the murder of as estimated 600,000 peasants in Cambodia (the "Secret bombing") - 1969 without approval of congress i.e. it was illegal: 3600 secret missions 150.000 tons of bombs
- did secret negotiations with North Vienamese (communist) later bombed Cambodia to scare North Vietnamese saying "Let's go blow the hell out of them" 
- According to Bob Woodward’s book “State Of Denial” Henry Kissinger has been advising President Bush and Vice President Cheney about Iraq, telling them that "victory is the only meaningful exit strategy"
- Kissinger had a part in the Watergate crimes
- "I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its people." Henry Kissinger commenting on Chile, prior to Augusto Pinochet's U.S.-supported / CIA-facilitated military coup against Chile's democratically-elected President Salvador Allende
- Adopting the philosophies of Toynbee[4!!!], chief intelligence-director for MI6 at the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Kissinger used its papers to write his undergraduate "dissertation".
- in 1975 worked under the Ford administration when US provided weaponry,helicopters,food and uniforms to Suharto regime => East Timor genocide. 
- 11 sept 1973 operation Condor(CIA) put dictator Agusto Pinochet in power in Chili 
 Trials Of Henry Kissinger http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2815881561030958784 or http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/3791822/The_Trials_of_Henry_Kissinger_(BBC_4_Documentary).3791822.TPB.torrent
 famous for: removing and destroying copies of a classified document about the Clinton administration's record on terrorism: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A16706-2005Mar31.html
 Arnold Toynbee in Pacific Affairs sept 1939, World Sovereignty and World Culture page 760:
"...we are at present working, discreetly but will all our might, to wrest this mysterious political force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of out world. And all the time we are denying with our lips what we are doing with our hands, because to impugn the sovereignty of the local national states of the world is still a heresy for which a statesman of a publicist can be perhaps not quite burned at the stake, but certainly ostracised and discredited"
 i cant do all your research wa
 Predatory States Operation Condor and Covert War in Latin America - J. Patrice McSherry